Alright, so things in my life have been going, well, all over the place is probably accurate. So a short update.
- I reached 30k words in NaNoWriMo last night, I’m more than half way!
- the band is coming along really well, we’ve got some good songs coming together
- my job situation is up in the air and moderately stressful, but it’s more a case of working out which job to take than not having one, so that’s nice.
- my housing situation is in a bit of a state of flux which is moderately stressful
- I don’t get enough hugs in life. I also don’t give enough hugs.
That’s it, really.
Now look Fleur! You obviously are in need of more things to do! 😉😂😂😂 I enjoy your posts! I was back at my little writers group today and had another few pages of my Camino Journal workshopped, maybe in a few years I’ll get it out there! Good luck with your writing!
Haha, thanks Davey! I get that response quite a bit, but I always feel like I could be doing more! Good luck with your journal, I hope to read it one day.